View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 05:27 PM   #557
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
I'm very suspicious of Boro too, mostly because I'm thinking that the EW will reckon if he survived the start of this game then he'd survive anything. I'm wary of Nogrod too but there's something making me hesitate jumping on that bandwagon.

I have a very strong feeling that Nerwen is involved somehow but I don't want to guess how just yet. Wish I knew Loslote's role right now...
You are basically saying what I'm thinking here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
Lalaith and Brinniel are just too.... I don't even know the word, just too themselves...
I haven't been too much concerned about either of them because they mostly have been saying lots of things which sounded sensible or genuine. And this sort of "I am participating in a positive manner". Which nobody says can't be a perfect cover for a Wolf. But I am absolutely not opening that can of worms now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
Still the only one I'm leaning innocent on is Eonwe, and that of course might have changed since yesterday!
Well there were so many times people have said "and yesterDay he seemed innocent, but toNight he might have been turned..." that if after the game, we learn that he's been the EW or something like that...

But anyway. I want to decide some sort of a vote. I really, really don't want to keep voting Boro for four times in a row, but I wonder if I'll be at peace ever until his role is revealed. But okay, now I will step back, get everything ready so I can go to sleep, try to refresh my mind at the same time and then come back and vote.

EDIT: x-ed with second Eomer, Lalaith, and Nog
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote