View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #111
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
My thoughts about everybody

Eomer of the Rohirrim - has totally flown under my radar, which is not typical of him. Not sure what to make of it.

elronds_daughter - nothing seems terribly off if not totally right either. Won't judge her yet.

Macalaure - I find him - funny enough - very innocent. And besides it's been ages since I played with him and I like playing him a lot so I won't vote for him toDay unless he totally changes his course.

Shastanis Althreduin - elusive. Can't think of a better word for him.

Loslote - she's been suspected by several people and I don't totally understand why. I can't make much out of her or the suspicions against her, but it's possibly because I couldn't concentrate very throughly on reading. (I blame my friend who is sick and has possibly made me catch it too, I don't feel completely healthy.)

Kitanna - must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1 must not suspect her must not vote her on Day1

wilwarin538 - seems to be a little touchy which in my books is usually a sign of some RL stress or lack of time: Wilwa can keep her cool both as a wolf and as a gifted when being under as low pressure as the current one. Ergo, won't judge her based on that.

Nessa Telrunya
- if the only thing we get from her is slightly faulty maths, it's definitely something to make me riase my eyebrows. Trying to look helpful?

Pitchwife - 1) I like a lot of his points/posts. 2) He is jumpy. So, another unsure for me, I'm afraid.

Satansaloser2005
- gives me a little fishy vibes. Something off with that long post of hers, but can't really pinpoint it. And I had a dream of her last night, she wanted to watch Jack Sparrow in drag from my iPod but I refused it based on the fact that my iPod had too little battery left, so I'm kind of feeling amusedly affectionate towards her atm, which might blur my perception of her.

Inziladun - seems ok this far: sharp, to the point and funny. On the other hand, he made me spill my tea.

Rikae - reminds me of light cavalry: comes quickly, stabs and retreats before anyone can retaliate, keeps out of sight. Whether light cavalry equals wolf, I'm not sure, because it honestly more like equals horse.

Boromir88 - I'm aware nobody has any reason to trust my "bororadar" anymore after last game, but I could almost bet he's innocent. It's just the tone, kind of uncompromising "take it or leave it, I'm here" attitude which he simply doesn't have when he is a wolf.

A Little Green - is making puns related to her latest RPG character whom I adored so I have hard time being objective when judging her. But I do like her this time, sharp and independent-minded as ever.

Blind Guardian - seems utterly confused. Dear BG, I believe Ozban was being sarcastic when he suggested lynching the gifted (if you were too and I missed that, apologies!) Anyway, I've never played with her before, so I'm observing with care and hesitant to vote her toDay - especially as I gather it would be rather unsportsmanlike.

Skip Spence
- doesn't give any vibes one way or another. Clearly the Swedes feel safe around their reindeer.

Mänwe - looking forward to seeing him post! It has been ages since he last played.

Valier - starting to understand why I named her Bias of Priene of all philosophers when I was told to assign Greek philosophers for everybody. Seems like the normal Valier, looking forward to seeing the famous gut-feelings kick-in full power, haha.

Legate of Amon Lanc - seems like his normal self which - as I learned last game if not earlier - means absolutely nothing. Keeping my eye on him, although not too optimistic about the detecting capability.

Aganzir - is all over the place again. Yes, she could be the cobbler. Yes, she could be anything else. And yes, she totally loves the attention she's getting. So, until she says something that really indicates either guilt or innocence, I'm going to ignore her. (For the time being, that is.)

Ozban - never played with him but modded his first and latest game. Can't tell much from what he's posting yet. Doesn't at least drastically differ from his first game ordo self.

Caílin - I'm very happy she plays after such a long time. Yay! Meaning I won't vote her toDay but I'll keep an eye on her because I naturally tend to suspect her as much as I suspect her fiance.

Kath - also happy to see her playing. We haven't played in the same game for a while! This makes me slightly disinclined to vote her toDay. Haven't seen anything very suspicious about her yet.

edit: xed with everyone
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote