View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 02:22 PM   #106
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Boro, I think I'm just tired of seeing the same conversations every Day 1. If something new had been brought up fine, but that wasn't the case, it was the same old stuff about roles we're all familiar with. Yeah, I get that we need to start discussion somewhere (and no I can't think of really anything else to talk about at the beginning), but I felt it was continuing for a bit too long, when there was now actual people to talk about. And honestly, telling the Seer to not be too obvious with their hints, and to make sure to reveal if they have important information, is insulting their intelligence, and stating that we should keep an eye out for Cobbler hints is sort of obvious, and doesn't warrant so much talk.

But moving on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Okay, first of all, why am I the spirit of muffins?!?! I demand an explanation!!!!!!!! >.<
Because they are awesome, and everyone should want to be the spirit of muffins. Oh, and I'm happy you have the chance to participate, but I forgot how crazy long your posts are, my ADD doesn't like you right now . *sigh* But I'll read it anyway...