View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 02:13 PM   #104
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Have just browsed the thread.

Votes so far:
Cailin -> Agan
Kitanna -> Pitchwife
Legate -> Lottie
Rikae -> Wilwa
Inzil -> Nessa

Just a quick comment on this, will be back a bit later (1 h?) with more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Skip points out potential flaws in the seer reveal plan, different and yet just as valid ones as I did above. However, his words seem to ring false. He seems more interested in hushing the seer than in using them. Yes, it’s a risk, but if the seer reveals at the right time it could be a major blow to the wolves. I doubt anyone’s suggesting the seer reveal now, but rather when they have information that can be beneficial, both a wolf dream and trails to past dreams which we can trace posthumously. It seems to me like Skip wants to set the seer up on a shelf and not use them. Is he worried about being revealed as a wolf? Is he legitimately concerned for the seer’s welfare? Is he the seer himself? Or is he just arguing for the sake of it? Only time will tell, but for now I can’t feel comfortable with his post.

Aaaaand the most damaging point against Skip is brought up first in Mac’s #35. If the seer only suspects wolves (or, for that matter, only vindicates innocents), they become an instant target for the wolves.
Think you are twisting my words, unintentionally or not. I clarified to Mac (as I remember) that I don't suggest that the Seer should suspect or clear ONLY those he or she is sure about. That would indeed be a great risk of exposure. I did say the Seer should be careful not to point a finger at one specific unknown. As I said, we had a bad recent experience when this happened. Didn't you also play that game?

Edit: X'ed from 98 and down