View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #100
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
It's rather funny I myself said "no slacking" and here I am with one post this far. But now that I've sent my distraction back to Prague, I can fully concentrate until the DL if I wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Lommy - I would take offence at my inability to play Day 1 being made into a verb, but as I thought I'd done it again I can't.
Poor Kath! I'm sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
I had a dream I was eating Frosted Mini Wheats, and when I woke up my pillow was gone.
Unless I get any serious suspicions, I will vote Zil just because he made me spill tea on my keyboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Alors, my friends, I am here at last.
*loves Greenie to pieces*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Yes we all know how to use brains (sometimes I question the sanity of Lommy's, but she put her brain to good hard work last game)
HEY!!! Am I supposed to take that as a compliment?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Yep, especially Lommy - what, first post and then nothing more for close to 30 hours or something, from a player renowned for her verbosity? What's the matter with her?
Legate was here so I was a bit distracted, but as I said above, he's now on his way home so I should be around. Three hours to make up for the long silence!

Okay, and seemingly I have nothing to say, or more like, my thoughts are scattered randomly around my brain. I'll make a list to try to make some sense out of this.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote