View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 03:39 PM   #723
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Sorry to say this Sally but your analysis on Kath looks more like a brave effort than a convincing case... Well, it is plausible, but I'm not convinced it's probable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Quick note having read the narration - I don't think it's a surprise Volo was killed. When I was posting about him yesterDay I kept having freak-outs that his weird behaviour could be Seerish. Least we got lucky with him being the Cobbler rather than the actual Seer!
She even says she thought he could have been the seer. So, you know, not good.
But this comment of yours Sally begs the question, why would she - if she was a Wizard - would be pointing out at it?

Also the thing about Kath asking has Rikae quit, who's left etc. looks a bit weird to be honest, but once again, it would be even weirder if the questionner was a wizard...

And I do disagree with the idea she was "pushing for" the ranger to reveal. Looking at the people left playing it seems clear to me it would be nonsensical to think that "if I just suggest the ranger to do something s/he'll be pushed to do it". Like Nerwen or myself (or Rikae or you Sally) would suddenly do as she asks, and not have thought of that already before, or wished to make up your own mind about that.

And really Sally, you can't honestly compare what Brinn said about you to what she said about Rikae...

So with all the love

++ Sally

You seem to be the most logical choice.

And thumbs up the game ends in twenty minutes.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote