View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #249
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Oh, btw, just to add to my post with the examples above, the flaw I meant was this:

My point was that, of course, as long as us villagers keep lynching the Night Guarded innocents, then NO Wolf would get lynched (as you can see from my above examples). So your words about chaos and control are nice, but you have picked completely sideway comment from my post and made it sound as if it was the most important point of my postulate. Not at all. The point was that the Wolves, if facing the choice whether to have a double kill or leave the village in dark, especially as they expect that the village is yet "young" and will lynch their Guarded person, are better choosing to lose one kill, and having a free ride on the next Day. That's more or less it. (Of course the village can choose differently etc., but it's just all too better chance, and also probably an appealing choice, I would say.)
1. You say "us innocents", which is generally a baddie tell, .

2. You're assuming that the village never guards a wolf, which is a bad assumption to make considering there are four of them.

Edit: X'd with Nerwen.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote