View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 10:27 AM   #242
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Balance ratio in case of four WWs present still in the game (tactics possible to adopt by the WWs since the very beginning):

1) One guarded person, WWs kill two people per Night: good for the Wolves, but known innocents start to appear (see my above post) and whenever there is a Wolf guarded, suddenly there is one kill less, which will of course immediately cause attention raising.
2) One guarded person, WWs kill one person per Night: the village is in total darkness and is forced to either lynch each guarded person on next Day, thus lynching (just statistically) mostly innocents and thus making it far easier for the WWs to survive, or then they have to do something else and just not trust anything. But still, whatever the village does, there is one dead innocent per Night, and together with the Day, very likely two, and no Wolf dead. It just makes the game a bit slower, but essentially controlled by the Wolves..
What if the villagers keep to the tactic of guarding likely wolves– and they guess correctly? Even once might do– according to the lore they taught me in Minstrel School, a wolf generally leaves trails to his packmates– we could take it from there.

EDIT: X'd since my last post.

Last edited by Nerwen; 09-03-2009 at 10:31 AM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote