View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 12:23 PM   #252
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I have to say I got a kick out of the Day 1 goofiness. Boro was a spectacular cobbler. It was hilarious to watch from the side how he was doing absolutely nothing except messing with people and preventing solid discussion.

And this was an extra bonus:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
I don't agree with Rune's assessment that
-- I mean, I see no attempt to even seem productive in Boro's posts so far, just fooling around. I say he's Moon Moon and acting extra goofy so as to alert the wolves to his role. Discuss!
But the weirdest thing is the village still managed to lynch a wolf despite an evil predominance on the game thread that whole Day.

And the next Day Shasta came and basically said "Pitch is a wolf, lynch that guy". Why do we even need a Seer?

You guys were fantastic! I'm really sorry I kept screwing up the deadline time. I hope everyone enjoyed nonetheless.