View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 09:43 PM   #230
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
"Well, we know one thing," said the vampire bat, "the pomeranian is innocent of the crimes."

"I told you so," said the dog.

"But who is responsible for the nightly murders?" prodded the pair of red eyes, staring around angrily.

"Sorry I'm late," said the warg. "It's not my fault, I was bred this way. What did I miss?" The red eyes glowered in answer.

"I'm certainly also innocent," insisted the gorcrow while hanging upside down and flapping his wings. Maybe the wings made too much noise for him to be heard, but not many heeded his words.

"The time draws near to make our choice," intoned the fell voice on the air.

"So be it!" replied the gorcrow, and a bolt of lightning struck the fell voice out of the air. A silence ran, as everyone knew that if they did not catch the murderer soon, he would get the better of them.

LIVING
Sally - Boo Joe, a teacup Pomeranian with abnormally sharp teeth and a Napoleon complex
Boro - a warg bred for a single purpose, never being on time
Pitch - undead vampire bat
Huinesoron - inverted gorcrow
Shasta - squinting red eyes

DEAD
Rune - wolf, lynched D1
Inzil - ordo, killed N2
Nerwen - Ranger, lynched D2
Morsul - Seer, killed N3
Lalaith - ordo, lynched D3