View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 06:52 PM   #40
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Okay, bedtime and votetime. I'm glad of the lengthy posts fro both Rune and Zil - it's great to have more to go on.

I'm a little more nervous about Zil now - post 37 feels like a retread of post 29 rather than anything particularly new - but equally, there's nothing new there to spark new suspicions. And Rune... well, Rune's post is bulked out by a big paragraph about voting, after which the content comes down to:

-Zil only posted once.
-Boro is having fun.
-Pitch is productive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
Huinesoron – By far the most interesting person in the village. Very active, if a little bit jumpy. Is this an Alpha that enjoys the spotlight (perhaps there is even an evil plan) or is it a very eager Ordo?
The first three points have all been previously made in the thread; the last is an expansion of other people's suspicions (as was his original comment on Boro), and is pointed at the person who's several times named him as number 1 voting candidate.

There's nothing here to make me reduce my suspicions, so in the absence of other candidates, and on the principle that a voting record is helpful to the village:

++Rune

hS, roosting upside-down in a tree and hoping for the best
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote