View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 06:30 PM   #37
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Who calls themselves Moon Moon anyway? Someone who is obsessed with terrible rhyming, probably. Therefor it's probably Nerwen.
Definitely Nerwen. Isn't Moon Moon the town where she lives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
I said he was Moon Moon, I didn't say he was Aleister Crowley.
Zing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
"Just this once, everybody lives"? Please, not that again. A Day 2 with no lynch, no votes to analyse and draw conclusions from, how would that be different from your vanilla Day 1, and then? Rinse and repeat? I shouldn't even have to explain this, as I know you know that's how it works, so why are you even suggesting this? So you don't have to commit to anything?
Yet again, sense. Back on the merry-go-round. Day 1 is pretty much always a crapshoot, barring some amazing, spectacular See-action, but not voting has always seemed to me more of a help to the baddies. It's scary that I agree with Pitch so much so early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
A vote for someone who seemed to be using goofiness as a way to avoid discussion wouldn't be random. But see below.
Again, a little touchy, this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Post 30 is a huge addition to the Boromiric Canon, but I have no idea what it indicates. I think he's dedicating himself to the role of The Goofiest Player, at least for Day One; this actually makes me think he's less likely to be a wolf, because that's a bold stance for an early-game member of a 2-person team. (He may still be MoonMoonIsh, though.)
I thought Goofiest Player was my job! Or maybe that was creepiest...

x/d with Huey and Rune