View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 06:25 PM   #35
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
To him, actually; male, German. Zil had a point though, and your response to my #25 struck me as a bit over-defensive too. Seems you like to poke people, but not so much to be poked in turn.
Apologies. And... probably! No-one likes to be poked, do they? Though I'm also just very talky, and liable to respond to anything that looks like it might be directed at me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Maybe there's the time to delve into the ancient texts and see if a Day 1 lynching contributes to the overall success of the innocents, or if a Day 1 no-lynch actually is more beneficial to the wolves.
There's not. Not if you mean for this lynch. It's... well, late (for a gorcrow), and my understanding is that even one vote in play will cause a lynch. Since I feel that not voting during a lynch that actually happens is a bad idea, I intend to vote for Rune in about... 15 minutes unless I see 1) a good argument for no-lynch, 2) something from Rune that makes me reconsider, 3) a good argument for Rune's innocence, or 4) a good alternate candidate.
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote