View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 03:08 PM   #1247
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I like how the mod himself is telling us to get out [censored] together.

But yes, the numbers are getting more worriesome. I am extremely relieved the seer is still alive though, and so is the inncocent child. It could be worse.

That being said, obviously the Pitchwife kill should be looked at. Nobody much suspected him since the early Days, but it's the seer hints I'm interested in. The clock is ticking for the wolves too.

Again, my apologies to Zil to the dead thread. I am somewhat disspirited by his innocence. Why is it that every time I vote someone I think I have solid reasons to suspect, they turn innocent (Mac, Sally, and now Zil), and whenever I vote someone because I have a vague suspicious vibe (Gal55, Lhuna) they turn out to be guilty? Maybe I should just stop analysing things and stick to gut feelings from now on...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote