Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2003, 03:20 PM   #248
eleanor_niphredil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

eleanor_niphredil has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Name (that you go by): Elf girl (dont ask!).

Future Aspirations: To take over the world! No, actualy, I will settle for a small country!

Goals in life: To life live to it's fullest and not just settle for comfortable like some people do.

Short term goals: Pass my SAT's with flying colours, get to the next grade on my Keyboard, learn to play an Electric guitar, speak elvish, reach ultimate peace of mind.
Oh, and go bungee jumping and Skydiving ect. Anything risky.

Passion: celtic stuff and strawberries.

Hobbies: reading, writing, doing really weird doodles, drawing eg-ogs, martial arts, surfing the net.

Famous for: doing the exact opposite of what people expect, and the way I argue.I always win! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Fave book: Where to start! Hichhikers Guide to the Galaxy, The Wheel of Surya series, The Named, Old Magic, Dracula, Dr Jekal and Mr Hyde, Truth or Dare, Soul Taker, Witch Child, the Wicca series, Indian in the Cupboard, calvin and hobbes, Roll of Thunder, hear my Cry, Robert westall books, Enid Blyton books, Sophies World, the Runaways, from E to You, A Little Princess, Secret garden, Treasure Island, Night Flying, tall, Thin and Blonde. Thats enough for now.

Fave Sport: martial Arts, Netball and badminton.

Fave music: Linkin Park! My soundtracks, War of the Worlds, Bond, Aiden Townend Band and Madness!

Fave Films: knights Tale, Star Wars, Highlander(just the first one).

What you can't stand: Shallow people, onions and washing up (I really cannot bring myself to do it). Jk Rowling.

What you plain dislike: Being confused (most of the time!) and loosing control.

Who you admire: Not sure, really. Usualy characters from books. Elijah Wood, actualy, though I don't know why. My parents, especialy my dad. I admire Orlando Bloom for living on the edge.

What you most love to do: Travelling around England with my dad, especialy to Scotland.

Self-confessed Flaws: Tend to be slightly know-allish. Bite my nails. Pick my nose(just kidding!).

What intrigues/fasinates me: beauty and grace. The paranormal.

What scares you: apart from washing up? Being helpless I guess.

Quotation to live by: I prefere to live by my own principles, rather than by other peoples. And that is not a quote, by the way.

[ February 25, 2003: Message edited by: eleanor_niphredil ]

[ February 25, 2003: Message edited by: eleanor_niphredil ]