Thread: I'll be back!
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2003, 01:30 PM   #1
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril I'll be back!

A real life journey will be taking me away from home for several weeks. During that time, I will have very little internet access, so I will not be able to moderate as usual. Sharkû will be filling in on the Books, Novices and Newcomers, and Movies fora.

If anyone has any questions, please read the Forum FAQ on the N & N forum, then do a search for the topic. Should a very important question remain unanswered after that, you may contact Sharkû by PM. My PM box will be closed during my absence; I can be reached by e-mail to Estelyn@barrowdowns.com - however, it may take time before I can answer.

I will miss you all... well, almost all! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote