View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 09:17 PM   #25
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Question

I agree with William. This is going to be a "poop emoji"-show. I expect nothing less than "Fate: The Winx Saga" level of bad. Except "Fate" is based off of an increasingly terrible show and can only go up from here.

RoP is based off of pure magic, that I never thought would be tarnished. At least it will give me a visual of what people look like, and, hopefully (!!) help me pronounce the names. And it did get me to reread the Sil after like 2 years.

You guys are debating twilight and stuff, and while I appreciate it and enjoy the discussion, I don't think it's realistic. These story writers are clearly not following the established lore. I mean, didn't Elrond already know about Sauron being evil and doesn't need Galadriel to tell him about it?

I would like to start a betting pool of how much money Amazon is going to lose because of this show. Anyone want in?

Edit: I made a meme, but I don't know how to upload it. https://imgur.com/a/cPuPkIQ

Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom

Last edited by Blind Guardian; 07-24-2022 at 09:40 PM.
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote