View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 09:19 AM   #118
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
"So, how does it feel to be your own man?"

Amdír would have preferred to purchase his own "breakfast," since being dismissed from his job had made him touchy to demonstrate that he needed no charity--and certainly didn't need King Elessar's gold after it had passed through Cirdacil's tainted hands--but he accepted Rollan's offer in the spirit in which it was intended, and while he felt it was unnecessary, he was grateful for the friendship it indicated. Besides, Rollan was right about being Amdír's new "master," insofar as employment went, and he wasn't about to gainsay him.

"I am not sure how I feel," he admitted. "I am still in the partial employment of Lord Hallas, and will be expected back in his household once Cormarë has passed, so I do not know that I truly am my own man. But I am wroth with Cirdacil of Burlach, and want to see the Players succeed now more than before, if only to demonstrate his poor judgment."