View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 07:48 AM   #116
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
According, lazily, to Mith's voice-range list...

I shall give meta-reasons for my suspicions and lack thereof.

Sally - Typically seems more innocent than she seems now. So while I don't suggest that she's evil, I do suggest that she might be hiding something.

Lariren - Newbie. She can live a good long while unless she does something that is so obviously wolf-like that it would be foolish not to lynch her.

Ilya - No idea.

Brinniel - My arch-nemesis in the last game I played. My utter downfall. And the sole wolf winner after a lupine massacre at the hands of Boroseer88 and the Opera Ghost. I'll never trust her again. That said, she seems genuinely innocent. However... she seemed innocent all the times she's not been too. Brinn meta-terrifies me.

Kath - I've seen her be a very sneaky wolf. In fact, I've been on her team when she was being a very sneaky wolf. But I don't think she's being particularly sneaky at the moment.

Aganzir - The first time I played with her, I thought she was a boy. My bad. I apologize.

Gwath - Was strangely knee-jerk about me not getting down to the point of the game. What he forgot was obviously that the point of the game isn't for villagers to kill wolves, or wolves to kill villagers, it's to entertain Mith. Which I was obviously concentrating on. Which means I should be applauded, and he should be lynched.

Shasta - Has meta-awesome intuition. He also bickers with the phantom. You just can't kill somebody who bickers with the phantom.

Nogrod - Whether evil or not, he tends to provide a voice of reason (except when he's a desperate wolf and his voice of reason starts to seriously lack any semblance of said reason).

The Phantom - is probably the seer.

Meneltarmacil - I don't know.

Strongbow - His nickname of Bowie makes me want to sing Space Oddity. Other than that, I've got nothin'.

Macalaure - A lover of epic proportion, he is willing to travel to the ends of the earth for his True Love. In game, though, he's probably not quite so cool.

Gollum the Great - Goll, correct me if I'm wrong, weren't you in the first ever game, back in the day? Gollum should talk more. I don't have enough meta-knowledge of him to pretend anything about him on Day One.

TGWBS - Fea think wild man talk good. Fea think wild man not wolf. Fea like whims. Fea also like xe. Wild man teach xe. Fea like wild man, subsequently.

Boromir 88 - is the divo, of course.

Cailineomer - has it lucky to be attached at the name to the man who first taught me that the magnetic status of the little fingers of Brits is different from that of Americans.