View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 04:14 PM   #175
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Hear, hear.

Any revelation is probably going to be followed by a counter-reveal - or the wolves could even trigger that themselves. Whatever gifted-role we talk about.

And it would be a mess.

So after all the thinking this evening I'd say no reveals!

Our best bet is to get the heir and end this nonsense.

What kind of player the heir could be? I think s/he'd wish not to get lynched or killed by Night. It is such a great role to play that the one having it would love to see the Day when it takes effect. So the heir would probably be very careful not to make anyone think s/he should be lynched or Night-killed but also visible enough not to be taken as a possible submarine wolf/seer by either side & involved enough not be the "no trace left behind Night-kill"...

A few names spring into my mind immediately: Lommy, Legate, Greenie, maybe Inzil...

EDIT: X'd from my last post onwards
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote