View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 12:29 AM   #199
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Witch_Queen's post:

Aduthondiel slowly placed her dagger back in its holder. "Like I said, I'm not going to kill anyone. Hama I don't even want to hurt you. But if you dare lock daggers with me again. Lets just say I will have to tell our lord that you was the one to start it." The cut on her cheek was beginning to bleed again. She quickly wiped away the blood.

"Crystal I won't be leaving for some time. So your father will have to wait." She turned to look at Hama. "Dear friend why would you want to hurt me. I was always better at swords than you." She knew that times had changed. The young boy she once knew had grown up.

Does he dare to challenge me? If it wasn't for me where would he be now? Aduthondiel took her elvish cloak off. Her sword began to glow. Aduthondiel pushed on the hilt of the sword to make it fit securely in place. "Yet now it appears that you are happy here Crystal. So I will leave in a few days or weeks to set back out to find your father. It will surely be death for me if he finds out that you are still alive. Don't forget it will be death for you too Hama if he hears of the news."

Death.. It sounds only welcoming that I should want to die now. After all my troubles I won't deny this girl happiness. Even with such a creature as a hobbit.

She turned as she heard the screams coming from down stairs. "The inn's on fire." Aduthondiel wasn't used to a place catching on fire out of nowhere. It's got to be the kitchen. But if the fire spreads then what?