View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 05:27 PM   #86
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
The healer looked around with an exceptionally grumpy expression on her otherwise beautiful face. She could only hope that her companions, guilty or not, did not think that her malcontent was of their doing... she could only hope that her anger at the world did not cloud her judgement.

I've carefully looked back upon all of our discussion, and can only come to one conclusion before, yet again, I must leave prematurely. ++Son of Numenor, out of nowhere you accused me. You didn't whisper once ever before this particular announcement that you even suspected me. Quite the contrary. You quoted me as calling Fordim a fool... an action that I don't even remotely regret, since that entire diatribe was simply me throwing back in his face that he insinuated me to be less than. More a joke than anything, I was annoyed that he would call me gullible, whether directly or no, and I thought to use his own word against him.

My defense of the phantom, another of my "actions" you seek to use against me, is the defense against the innocent that *should* more often be seen. He was accused with bad evidence. I pointed it out. You'll notice that the only deaths I vote for are those that have a fair bit of evidence in their favor. His had none worth sneezing at. Start accusing other people with pathetic evidence and I'll defend them as well, see if I don't.

You comment on my lack of suspicion for Nimmy... that the phantom suspects him, so why don't I? What's the phantom's suspicions got to do with anything? Just because he is clever, intelligent, and subtle beyond belief doesn't mean that he's always right. And besides... I was not accusing, I was stating that those particular actions of theirs made me nervous. I've since changed my thoughts regarding Eomer, and quite honestly, you've taken up his recently vacated position. Spawn and Aina are not so much suspected now as two others who will remain nameless.

SoNo, you post infrequently, and randomly. Your first few were to advise listening and not to be all that hasty. You contradict yourself immediately after with your sudden and irrevocable vote to lynch me.

If it's a choice between your head and mine, it had certainly better be yours.