View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 02:23 PM   #100
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
So I think I should slowly start deciding about my vote for the representative. Let me see...

Boro - okay, but slightly weird with some of his opinions, I don't like his radicalism so much. If I want an opponent for the phantom, Lommy, who has already one vote, is enough, and Boro said something like that he wanted to vote her, which is fine by me
Celuien - not seen her around?
Foley - looks sensible, looks innocent, unless she is really so sly as to fly under the radar, but somehow I can't imagine it very easily. Not sure if she wants to be a Rep, if it came to that, she could get my vote, on the other hand, if she is somewhat busy or whatever, not sure if she will have as much insight as for me to vote her.
Glirdy - rather in the bacgkround. Actually, if somebody is under the radar, it is him. Might vote him for Rep just for the sake of that, to sort of bring him to the light, but then again, I'd prefer to vote somebody I trust more. Hmm... although... if I wanted to get more info about him... I'll think about it.
Greenie - actually seemed reasonable, around and seeing into things; might be one option
Izzy - very little to work with, though seemed sensible - might be one option if she shows more
Kath - nothing
Legate - that's me, that's me...
Lommy - see Boro. I probably will not vote her myself, as I think also that quite likely somebody else might vote her (like Boro) and she already has one vote.
Lottie - nope, she is a questionmark with the phantom-support and not seeming to be very much around anyway
Mira - nothing to work with this far
Nerwen - had posted some reasonable stuff in the beginning, has one vote already, might be an option, although I would probably prefer to read more from her before I'd do that
Nog - with his somewhat lessened participation not sure if I want to entrust him with the task, although on the other hand, with what he kept saying about the SoEs not wanting to become elected, it would be interesting if he was one of them and... okay, but probably not voting him. I get very little reading on him (while, again, that might also be a reason to vote him...)
Phantom - no. Said that before.
Rune - nothing particular against, but there is still the "buttering up" possibility. I don't feel like voting him much.
Sally - like Lottie, at most might be good for experiment, but not really wishing to vote her, especially if she is barely around.
Shasta - hmm... actually no real knowledge this far...
Steve - was he?
Vanilwa - had a few good points, might be one of the candidates
Zil - very random for voting, also see Glirdy.

So there would be several options - will think of them and see also what happens here, if anything new that will help me decide.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote