View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 01:28 PM   #93
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
But what's so wrong about voting before you have a hunch on this day?! Seriously, what are the odds you'll get a halfway strong leaning, and what are the odds it will be right? Not to mention, most of the people throwing suspicion around right now are doing so based upon the early voting and reactions to it! If everyone followed your advice (and not voted), we'd be back at square one as far as suspicions!

So, you want people to wait and not do anything until they have a hunch, but how can anyone get a hunch if no one has done anything yet? Have I explained properly where I'm coming from here?
First thing: I don't like your cynicism, mister. Like, if our chances of succeeding in spotting an elf on Day 1 are slim, we shouldn't try at all, or what? Second thing: I did not advice anyone to not vote, I just want to advice everyone to vote with care! Voting is the only means we have of winning this game, and I'd prefer to see it used well. Third thing: surely you are not suggesting that the only thing we can read something from is a vote? One can get a leaning on people's alignments from a load of other things than their votes! I agree that Sally and Lottie did stir up the discussion, but their votes were still not reasonable.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote