Thread: Ones to Marry
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 10:28 AM   #37
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordis View Post
I don't think a good wife would have changed Shagrat or Saruman...

But if Eowyn loved Grima, he would have remained a good Rohan man he was born to be - Grima son of Galmond, the faithful King's advisor.
And if Saruman had had a good wife, he would have remained a good and noble ainu he was born to be.

Maybe all he really would have needed was to be henpecked. He could act as bad as he wished in public, but there would always have been his mistress to show him his rightful place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Speaking of him, a friend of mine *coughAganzircough* once married me to him in The Sims... Yes, Gandalf is one of my favourite characters, but...
I'm sorry to tell about your personal life here, Lommy, but just can't resist...
You know, Lommy abandoned her rich and athletic husband and their three children to marry the poor, unemployed and grumpy Gandalf. She's such an impulsive person, that's what I've always said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
He wouldn't... mwa ha ha!!! (though Saruman hinted the opposite conspiracy during their encounter in Dunland)
He was just jealous, try to understand him. Poor guy. Lost his true love.

Though I think Galadriel and Celebrimbor would have been a perfect match.

And who said no one wants to marry Saruman? He's the only one I could have taken both in the books and the movies.

Last edited by Aganzir; 02-01-2008 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Celebrimbor, not Curufín. Silly me.
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote