View Single Post
Old 05-02-2003, 04:00 AM   #43
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Énien had sat herself under a tree, a short way from the others. She began to sing a song softly in elvish. She ended the song and stared up at the sky. Strange it was, the way the moonlight shon upon her fair face. She took out some lembas from her pack and took a bite.

Leaving Calimir for a minute, Énien placed the remaining part back in her pack. She stood up and patted her horse. "You are a noble creature, arent you?" she smiled at the huge black animal. "I will have to name you, it seems we will be spending a lot of time together, but what?" She thought for a while.

Énien saw Turthol looking at the tent Wren was erecting. She walked up beside him and stood. "There will come a time where the land will be too unstable to put one of those up." she said looking at Wren. Énien then turned her gaze to Turthol. "Why do I get the feeling you have gazed apon Imladris before?" she asked.

~My lord, Éomer~