View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 10:08 AM   #324
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
How am I liking playing an evil character? It’s interesting. Interesting because it’s difficult. Uldor repulses me. I hate him. He is disgusting and vile and his very thinking is sickening. ‘Do what it takes, cost what it will, kill who needs to be killed, I will have power. And when I have power? I do what ever I jolly well please. No more of this faked goodness, no more morals...I am very excited, but I can wait.'

It’s also difficult to play opposite your character, because I find Jord equally evil and vile (oh wow, do you notice? Vile is Evil with it’s ‘E’ moved to the end!). See, if I had a good, honorable man instead of Uldor, I’d have him say some stuff and get out of her clutches. But with Uldor, I can’t, because he’s likely to be attracted to such harlotrous woman. She's so flattering when she speaks it's sickening. Have you ever eaten something so sweet that your stomach turns? That's what I feel Uldor should feel like, but then I realize...no...he's evil.

Anyhow, I’ll get them separated. If you don’t mind, I’m going to twist that smile of hers and make it rather beautiful, trying to draw him in. I don’t know if you wanted the smile to try to make him like her, or if the smile was supposed to be mocking or what, but it’ll be seductive. No fears, my dear moderators, he won’t fall. He can’t afford to get mixed up even with the most beautiful of ladies. Besides, I can’t afford to write such stuff.

-- Folwren