View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 07:17 AM   #268
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Well, I had a bit of a plan going on. It was a joke that everyone started hitting Smilog, and it would be explained later that his voice sometimes reaches the exact and odd pitch that inadvertently makes anyone who hears it feel violent. Tollin would slowly have resorted to giving Smilog a good kick every now and again, not only for this reason but also because he is becomes extremely arrogant and treats Tollin like a servant at times. Nothing against Roggie, I wanted this to be a joke reserved for later, but I can reveal it now if it will make you feel better.
I know Roggie isn’t supposed to be pure evil or anything, I just like to think that my character is that annoying at times.
I can change things if it'll make you feel better.