View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 12:50 PM   #378
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
I don't want to jump to conclusions here, but it strikes me that #341 (while sounding quite reasonable) is consistent with what Brinn would do if the remaining wraiths were herself and Shasta:

1. Throw Sally under the bus.

2. Try to save Shasta.

3. Try to make the village focus again on Lhuna as a lynch-candidate.
1. Yeah, that's something I would do. But seeing how Sally's behaving, who wouldn't?

2. Do you really think I'd be that obvious?

3. Where did I ever try to make the village focus on Lhuna as a candidate? If anything, I was leaning further away from her and more towards Sally.

I must say Nerwen, you're behaviour is very suspicious. Bandwagoning with Noggie, faulty reasoning, aggression, and a hint of overconfidence in your posts. If Nogrod hadn't cleared you, I'd be thinking you were a wolf. Actually, your behaviour is so strange, it almost makes me want to question Nogrod. Good grief, I'm confused enough as it is, and all this weird behaviour from multiple people is just making paranoid..

We've heard from Lhuna now, though I'm still not quite satisfied. I'm not sure what exactly I expected from her, but her response seems pretty typical and tells me nothing. I guess I just hate voting someone before they have a chance to respond to an accusation, but at this point I don't think I'd vote her anyway.

Sally just looks more wolfish with every post. Honestly, I'd be surprised if it turns out she was telling the truth. It still seems odd that Sally would want to sacrifice herself like this (since she surely predicted that she'd eventually get lynched for such actions). She and Lhuna could be wolves together, but that'd mean placing two more wolves into the spotlight after already losing one. If that's so, they must be pretty confident in their final wolf (which would mean looking at someone who hasn't received much attention yet). Anyway, if Sally is a wolf, we ought to be careful who we suspect next. A wolf in her position would most likely take advantage of this time to frame some innocents or perhaps make a double bluff. Sally's a bit of a loose cannon regardless of her role, so there's no predicting exactly what she might do.