View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 11:39 AM   #375
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal

You try to help your team out and look what they to do you....Typical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
If Nogrod is the seer, then what sense does it make for the wraiths to leave him alive? Obviously it would be lovely for them to watch as we lynched our own seer, but still. . .

Of course Nogrod could be a wraith, with their relatively high numbers they could definitly afford to sacrifice one in order to draw out the seer. (but obviously then none of them would be the seer)

Then there is the chance of Sally being an ordo trying to draw attention away from the seer, but what kind of sense would that make?

What I am trying to say is this: the more I think about this situation the less sense it makes.
Rune darling, it's me. Do I ever make sense? (And I'm not saying I'm the seer impersonator, I'm just pointing out that I'm a bit far from typical. Kthnkx.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Sally is the type of person who would do exactly as she's doing now as a bored Ordo, attempting to protect the person she thought was the Seer. Nogrod, I think you're being overly paranoid.

In any case, whether or not Sally is lying, Lhuna is a wolf. It's clear we need to lynch her today.

Given that I'm just now getting back into the swing of things, can anyone tell me exactly what time the deadline is (aka: how many hours I have to vote?)
Well at least someone sees reason. Whether I'm an innocent or the real seer it's silly to be persecuted like this.
++Shasta for representative!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Sally are you the seer? If so why would you reveal if Nog was doing so well by himself?
Why let Nog go down for no reason? Besides, I was rather afraid (as I said earlier) that if I didn't say anything very soon no one would believe me. Too late, obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
One more thing....I don't quite understand why everyone seems to be assuming Lhuna is guilty. Did I miss something??
Because I said so. If they don't believe me then they have no way to know this information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Although I will confess I'm a little irritated that, given a chance to post, Sally said nothing about her reasoning. Here I am being accused of sticking my neck out for her; the least she could have done is be a little more forthright.
Sorry, love. I was absolutely exhausted when I got home and I'd made a list of posts to reply to and just didn't feel like getting around to them, so I kept it short and sweet so I could get to bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Lhuna: I still don't understand, now I'm seeing that yesterDay people were confused over why she hadn't been Night killed, I definitely missed something in here.

Sally: K, one thing I noticed in my re-reading, when Nogrod revealed my innocence she was all like "I'm of much the same opinion", are you claiming you "dreamt" me aswell?? Or you're just agreeing with him....I don't know. I really don't believe her, at all. So I'll be voting her, most probably.

Brinniel: Makes sense, I want to trust her, and because of that I feel like I shouldn't....I'm getting so paranoid. I honestly don't know about her...
In response to both your post and your question. There's a reason Lhuna hasn't been Night killed, I didn't dream of you just my opinion, and do trust Brinn, because she's innocent. Enjoy.

Currently I think I have....five votes? That means there's at least the chance to make this a tie and leave it to chance. Vote Lhuna and I assure you we will kill a baddie.

++Lhuna

ETA: I thought I had more posts quoted to respond to, so I know something's missing. If you asked me a question and I didn't answer it pose it again and I'll be sure to respond. Epic reply fail on my part, sorry.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote