View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 05:42 AM   #136
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Hmm. As much as I'd like to get G55 lynched now, I must say it starts to look like wishful thinking. It'd basically mean all of us (Moi, Nog, Leg, Pom) vote for her, and I am not sure we all agree...?

So, are you three up for a last minute bandwagon? Or Pitch, in case you're back?

If not, I'm afraid I will have to think about my own safety, and go for Bom. I'd rather vote him than anyone else with one or two votes (after what Shasta said, although it is a little harsh, I right now consider it better to give Boro the benefit of doubt and vote Bom - but I could be persuaded to think otherwise as I have very mixed feelings about lynching Bom).

edit. xed with Il Legate

Last edited by Thinlómien; 02-22-2012 at 05:45 AM. Reason: sorry I just had to fix my bolding
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote