View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 05:27 AM   #130
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
What's odd about the timing? It's when I woke up to find that Zil had started a poorly-reasoned accusation of me.
It looks odd that it's only after you start getting suspected and voted that you suddenly suspect Inzil as much as you did in that post. If you just woke up to find that, it's less odd (I honestly have no idea what timezone you're in, haha.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
If I put my principles aside, Bom's vote is not really anything I can make conclusions on, because it all comes down to whether Bom would dare to do something like that as a wolf or not. I don't know him well enough to say. (In this kind of cases, though, I tend to give people the benefit of doubt ie. assume their daring.)
That's precisely the point!

Quote:
To me, they both looked suspicious in the beginning.

Lottie for making a playful (and thus easy to drop) accusation - I don't care if it was a joke, what matters is that she said it and she can't have been unconscious of the fact that she was portraying in a suspicious light something other people may latch on later. I do the same sometimes, I see something that looks a little like a slip to me and that I find funny, so I jokingly quote it - but I wouldn't draw attention to it if I found it 100% unsuspicious. That's why I think suspicions like that are never fully jokes, even when presented playfully.
That's fair. But I'm not sure you realize that Lottie does that all the time. Again, that's getting into playstyle differences. But it's a point regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
All right. But I sincerely doubt that was your original plan. Also, I recall you having this cryptic line "so it serves also different purpose, interesting..." or something along these lines
That line has since been explained. See Lommy and Zil's conversation.
Quote:
But it's also Bom and somehow I can accept this behavior from him. I would however strongly discourage this incident to repeat, especially not on further Day than Day 1...
And another point I was trying to make. Why should this kind of behavior be acceptable from anyone, no matter who? And you can "strongly discourage" all you like - it's not going to change anything. It never has.

Quote:
Well possibly I did not see or understand that when he had said it last time - you understand what my point was, do you? My point was that I wanted him to answer why he proposed something yet failed to act on it. It was not suspicious behavior, it only bothered me because it did not make any sense. What I saw was this: You preach something but you don't act upon it, somebody points it out to you, yet you reply again with preaching and doing nothing, and not even reply about why you don't do anything.
No, I understood that. I was just wondering if you saw that every time Inzil answered with the same answer, you responded again with the same question.

Quote:
For now (see above) I take Inzil's explanation now that he had stated himself clearly, however, I still don't trust him completely as I am not sure whether it isn't just a post-made-explanation (see above again), but right now I am putting the thing more in the "odd" shelf than into "wolf" shelf, but I might still be watching him.
Uh-huh, and that leads back to the "witchhunt" I was mentioning earlier. Just what explanation would have satisfied you? Because it looks to me like you were prepared to be dissatisfied by anything Inzil said.

Quote:
Shasta - I see your point but wouldn't that be just lynching Bom because his playing style is confusing? That'd be a little mean.
No, it'd be a wake-up call. No one should be allowed to slip through without participating and voting. People can say "oh, well, they didn't deserve to win" all they like when someone who just floats through the game ends up living to the end (because if they're wolves no one wants to lynch them because of lack of evidence and if they're innocent the wolves won't kill them because they're not doing anything) - it doesn't change the facts that they won, and we let them by allowing them to do so.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 02-22-2012 at 05:28 AM. Reason: X'ed with Lommy
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote