View Single Post
Old 07-13-2003, 05:12 PM   #201
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

alaklondewen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
Alak: Perhaps Pelien could see Dryea and Elena on the terrace and tell them about the small luncheon. Then Dryea can tell Ruiel and Alethea if you want.
maika - let's assume everyone has already been invited. I only posted Pelien inviting Tiriel and Siriel, but she certainly talked to the other ladies the night before, or as in Elena's case, she sent out invitations. I didn't post Pelien inviting every single lady as that would not have been very interesting to read, but she has already mentioned (in her thoughts) that your mother is coming.

Quote:
When can we start descending on Pelien's house for lunch? And is it going to be just women at the luncheon? Sophia, do you think we could contrive Thenidir turning up?
The ladies should start showing up to Pelien's as soon as I get my next post in. It's almost finished and will go up probably within the hour. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Men coming to the luncheon is not likely. Sador is out of the house, and any other men showing up would be somewhat unrealistic. Can we leave it to just the ladies? (I'm saying this because I talked to Sophia about it earlier.)

Okay, let's have the luncheon start at one hour past noon, Minas Tirith time.