View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 12:13 PM   #593
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
This morning, I was having the same problems as Ang. The BD was temporarily not loading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Glad as I am that I have said something sensible for once, it does occur that we could totally eliminate any wolf anticipation by just stating the criteria for the day depending on who we have left - There are lots of ways of doing it someone with numbers in name, one word name.... but for today odds and evens is just fine. Of course we don't have to vary the system at all but if pointing out we could stymies a wolftrick
Well, I think the odds and evens is simple and can't be affected by the lynches. The only way it gets screwed up is if the baddies hijack the dead thread. But as long as the dead know what we want them to do, and there's a trail, Agan's plan will continue to work.

Which is why I brought up yesterday, if the dead went with Agan's plan than Nessa went unchecked, for the plan to continue being of use, we're going to have to tell the dead to either check the Nessa or today's lynch. Phantom wanted to put this off until later, because maybe finding out today's lynch could be more informative then finding out Nessa's role. Which is a fair enough point, but if we wait to spin around in circles about it, it's going to get all jacked up.

I'm proposing a method that will

1) Tell the dead whether we want them to check Nessa or Today's lynch.

2) So we have a clear trail to follow for ourselves, and we don't screw up what the dead are trying to tell us.

So, instead of just our lynch votes, I think we make it plain to see what we want the dead to do. Easiest thing I can think of is.

Check _____ (insert Nessa or Today's lynch )

Dead will then go by majority rules, and if there's some tricky attempt to tie it. Then the first person who reached the vote total.

This way dead will see what we want them to do, and can continue giving the extra vote with the odds/evens plan. And we also have a trail to follow back to, so we don't screw up our end in botching what info the dead give us. Make sense? Simple?

Edit: crossed since phantom's post.