View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 08:53 PM   #262
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
By Boromir:
This is something I've done (although no one has to or even agree with it), but the first RPG I did "Ungoliant's Children" I actually had my main character die and my supporting character (his brother) ended up living. Kind of an interesting twist that I liked.
lol! That's a very interesting twist! I have actually considered that to be Bror's fate, too, but then I always consider killing off my main character in some part of the developement of the story and rarely do.

Quote:
By Mithalwen:
Ah well it is hard now... I was hoping not to name them but with a year wait for reinforcements and becoming a refugee it is clumsy to keep on saying "her brother...... " but now they are turning in to people and oh dear... they say you shouldn't name an animal if you are going to eat it....
That is down right funny that you say that. Not that it means anything different to me in that saying, it just sounds...humorous. And it realy depends on if the animal you name is cute. We named our two steers that we ended up slaughtering and I tell you, we were not in the least sorry to see them go.