View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 09:39 AM   #404
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
Once this argument clears up (and maybe there's some Brinn conferencing), I'd like to move things to the next morning, if that's fine by everyone else... If no one's claimed Elanor by that point, I'll have her wander into the inn by then and start being sweetly overly helpful.
Would you be able to do one of those conferences with Branor sometime tonight? It doesn't have to be anything elaborate, but just give Bran the chance to get some boasting and griping off his chest and perhaps Brinn the chance to confront him over his problem-causing if she sees fit.

Asking now because I can write as much as needed today and tomorrow, but Friday around 8am until late Sunday I'm going to be in DC. This is a good thing though, that I'm desperately looking forward to, reading for the National tournament and I've been placed to read in Mount Vernon! Score!