View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 07:43 AM   #114
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Branor was pondering and muttering about the old man. What did that riddle even mean? Therian was thinking about something too, but it wasn't about the hobbits.

"I suppose we should head back now." said Branor.

"Go back? Where?"

"To The Risen Loaf of course!" exclaimed Branor. Therian was suddenly more alert. Did Branor really want to go back to Mistress Fea's shop? No. It turns out he was having fun with Therian's distracted mind "Back to the Inn. Where did you think I meant? Yes. We will be back in Ingolds Inn. Back to see Brinn. To tell her all about our hobbitin'."

"I like the crazy man's riddles better." grumbled Therian.

"Yeah." he laughed "Me too."

On their heavy walk back to the Inn, the two players went over exactly what they discovered about the four hobbits. Yes four, as Merriadoc the hobbit, was Lord Merry, and not Lady Mary the Elf. It was mostly Branor talking and Therian agreeing though.

"Do you think we should tell her most of this is coming from a basket case?" asked Therian.

"Erm, not exactly." Branor was uncomfortable out right lying to Brinn, but thought partial truths were harmless enough. "I think we tell her this came from an older gentlemen, who we feel had an astute long-term memory. Nothing with the other business about his missing wife."

"Ok." said Therian. He had continued walking as they were now back to the Inn, but Branor grabbed his shirt sleeve and pulled him back. There were unfamiliar people talking to Brinn and company and from the looks of things it was serious.

"Who do you suppose they are and what do they want with our troupe?" Branor whispered. He was concerned it may have something to do with their fight with Olog, since one of the men looked of the important sort.