View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 03:01 AM   #12
Galenondowen
Newly Deceased

Galenondowen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Galenondowen
Question

Warm sunlight danced on Galenondowen's long silvery, Elven hair. She was in a peaceful light sleep. Wintersnow was resting in her arms. Suddenly he noticed someone approaching. He rose and inspected the person curiously.

Galenondowen sensed the sudden move of her fox, yet she didn't open her eyes. She wished to get more rest before the next journey to a place she knew not.

The person spoke, Galenondowen stirred a little, then fell back to sleep. Wintersnow noticed the embarassment, so he tried to wake his owner, by scratching her neck slightly, with his sharp claws...

'Ouch...' Galenondowen left out a little cry in pain, 'Can't you choose another way to wake me up?' She said exhaustically to her fox. Wintersnow squeaked in disapproval.

[ November 06, 2003: Message edited by: Galenondowen ]

[ November 06, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]
Shall I strike or shall I fall? What will be my destiny? Must I go on in despare? May I turn back with tired heart? I would not forget the pain, When my wings were torn away. Though this is the fate I have, It never is the life I chose. I hate lingering in this world, Yet here I am, And will be so.