View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 04:26 PM   #489
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Well I know for certain Soriman is innocent. And I will just second what Morsul said about your vote. The vote of a known innocent is valuable even if you end up being wrong, we all have been at some point.

I am no wolf and wouldn't ever dream of betraying my the loyalists to Kath (Barahir) and Lottie (Beren), but if in the judgement of my peers I am, than so be it.

So even if Legate and Pitch are 2 wolves, there would still be the dead to vote and maybe they can decide the matter.

I was set on believing Pitch was a wolf to start the day, but I really don't know. He's not acting like I would expect if that was planned by both him and sally to draw the Seer out. And his response to my thinking he was cautioning me about my trust of sally was as clear as could be:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch in 282
You got it backwards. That was me cautioning myself against being too trusting towards you and sally.
Edit crossed with Legate and Pitch's votes. Oh god...I don't think it's going to make the decision easier, but at least now it's in the hands of the 2 innocents (Soriman and myself)