View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 07:52 PM   #22
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
Knowing you, you probably haven't even decided if you're going to have wolves or not.
Now there's a game for you- no wolves, just some random psychopath leaving messages to make the villagers believe it's wolves and then kill each other out of paranoia. Sounds like that old episode of the Twilight Zone. You know, the one where the power goes off in every house except one, just after an alien invasion was announced.... That was a good one.

To my knowledge, it's a barebones, 12 player, 3 werewolf, no holds barred MATCH OF DOOM!!!!!!! I mean, that's how I got talked into this...

As for what Fea will do, it will be the opposite of what we will expect, which will now be the opposite of what we weren't expecting. The whole game will be a massive multiple bluff meant to confuse and torture us. There probably won't be any wolves at all- Fea will just randomly kill someone everynight until we go crazy trying to find a connection between them and there are only two of us left and then they will be eaten by the zombies of the other villagers.

So, in conclusion, I'm really looking forward to this.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote