View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 02:21 PM   #226
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Remark on the beginning:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
It's Day 1, so people are bound to throw suspicion in the wrong direction, so no I'm not worried if some people are wary of me.
Someone mentioned that a Wolf wouldn't say this... in my experience, quite the contrary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
You sure are going for the last hour vote.
And what did you think, O sweet summer child?

Anyways... here goes my final list for the Day, categories reflecting overall impressions for the Day as of this moment:

Red Zone

Kitanna - I have listed it above. Upon re-read, I sense the danger of having focussed too much on it to the point of solidifying my suspicion for myself, but the points stand.

Eönwë - behaves reasonably to the point of it raising my alarm bells. I mean, he tends to be that way, but he actually looks almost too careful, as if deliberately making sure he remains under the radar while looking nice and sensible and active. Him, Greenie and Huinesoron could be (three fifths of) a very well-doing pack of "nice folks". And this is not just a throwaway remark, I will be actually keeping an eye on them.

Greenie - so see above. In her case, "red zone" simply means that I will be keeping an eye on her very, very closely, because no way I am letting a seemingly-innocent Greenwolf running free.

Huinesoron - also see above. I have generally a very good, very "informative" feeling from all the posts, but there is the "just right amount" of measured suspicion-and-distance to make it seem a possibly calculated thing.

Orange Zone

Boro - his lists interlaced sometimes with irrelevant banter and the generic pouring his heart out about why he is not going into confrontation seem a little like Boro, but not entirely. The time gap since the last game may be the reason, but I am still keeping an eye on him.

Lalaith - the few posts from her did not really convince me.

Brinniel - I still don't know. Basically after I voiced some uncertainties about her, she started behaving more, humm hmm, innocentishly. There are people who alarm me more, but still, Brinn behaves a lot like a Brinnwolf would. I guess I might wait to see more posts from her.

Urwen - I would like to see some more posts, please? The vote without reasoning certainly did not help. I don't need a massive essay, but a couple of posts regarding... anything in the village would help.

Lhuna - well, that single vote was... I am leaning to think it does not actually mean anything and it should be ignored. Doesn't like Day 1s, and would have done so whether Wolf or innocent, case closed. Her posting otherwise raised some eyebrows, but not in excessive way. Bears watching. *insert a picture of a grizzly peeking from a bush*

Yellow Zone

Macalaure - ever since he became more involved, I've started feeling better about him. He posts reasonably, question being whether he's just being clever (he would) or whether that's genuine. Currently leaning more towards genuine.

THE Ka - hmmnmn. I find the analyses she posts rather convincing and of course it may be we have a clever Wolf here, but contrary to the three folks in my red zone, I am not getting any vibes of "this looks like a carefully written argument that keeps me out of fire but adds fuel to one of the ongoing fires".

Inziladun - HAS MANAGED TO SLIP UNDER MY RADAR! Which by itself should be enough to send him plummeting right down to red zone. What happened to our Zil? But seriously. I have no read on his behaviour. Creepy. But obviously no reason to suspect him then, either.

Pitchwife - meh. A little pot of chaos, that one is, but I am reserving my judgment until I see more. Most of his toDay's actions got lost in the useless threesome.

Sally - pretty much also under the radar. Leaning good.

Lommy - I seriously can't tell because I am absolutely at loss at some of her thoughts, but the overall impression is - not suspicious.

G55 - I was actually beginning to get suspicious of her but then the whole Rikae argument broke out. If nothing else, it seems 99% likely to me that it is not a Wolf-on-Wolf, or at least not orchestrated beforehand (and I somehow find it unlikely to erupt into such scale if it's not orchestrated). Could be a Cobbler easily.

Loslote - I am not sure, but from the little I can gather, nothing that would scream Wolf, at least.

Green Zone

Kant - I mean, Kath - she is also helpful and "transparent", I would say, and seems genuinely so. I'm ok with her thus far.

Marx - I mean, Rune - is to the point, and I sense no falsehood in his tone. Okay now.

Rikae - I honestly have zero idea about what the entire G55 business was about, but overall I am having no particularly worryworthy vibes from Rikae.

Shasta - is being systematic and feels genuine. So far okay.

Will look at what's going about and then vote, hopefully...

EDIT: x-ed with a whole bunch of posts after Lommy
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote