View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 05:27 PM   #255
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Also, if I were the Cursed and was hinting to the wolves, why would I have killed Agan that same Night? If I was trying to become a wolf, it makes no sense to kill part of the pack the Night I supposedly joined it.
The only reason I can see is that you had to kill the Tar voters. The narration does suggest as much, you have to admit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Honestly, I leave for a few hours and everything falls apart.
Well, if it's any help, I do find Kit's response to the suggestion pretty wolfy.
I'm not voting until I absolutely have to. I want to make as informed a decision as I possibly can.

Going through Day 2's posts for cursed hints turned up that comment of yours and really nothing else, except one place where Farael mentions "good people" in scare quotes. That could look like an evil hint, but I can't see him hinting and then suggesting people look for hints toDay!

Well, lemmie make a list:

Farael actually looks fairly trustworthy to me. Most of what he's said toDay would have worked against his interests if he were a wolf.

Coppermirror has been very under the radar, but asked a lot of questions about whether the cursed would have showed up as a wolf or innocent to Sally yesterDay. It wouldn't have been a good thing for a cursed-Copper to draw our attention to. Also, I don't see any particular reason the wolves would have gone after Copper on the no-kill night.

Kitanna just gives off a wolfish vibe to me and has from the beginning. The fact that now she seems mostly interested in the possibility of her own survival and not in a village win doesn't help. After all, if she's an ordo, she can die and still win. On the other hand, if she was a wolf from the beginning, we have no explanation for the missed kill, and if she's cursed, we don't know why the wolves would have gone after her, either.

Loslote Is Nimrodel, that much I'm willing to believe. I'm not so sure she's on our side, or that she's telling the whole truth about her role, for reasons I just listed - possible cursed-hinting and the fact that her role as she revealed it doesn't quite fit with the narration.

If Loslote really is just a hunter, and Kitanna was a wolf from the beginning, we have no explanation for the no-kill night.

So either Loslote is up to something or we have a cursed. And if we have a cursed, there's no particular reason to vote for Kitanna (aside from "looking wolfy"), but rather, we should vote for the most likely cursed...

which, to my mind, brings us back to Lottie.

Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote