View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 04:06 PM   #247
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I wasn't expecting to find that, but now that I think about it, it makes sense.

We weren't told there would be other special roles, though it is possible "secret stuff", it seems more likely there are no other roles than the ones listed:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin Thread
Galadriel (Seer)– dreams a player every Night.
Amroth (Ranger/Lover)– protects a player every Night. May not pick the same player twice in a row. May or may not be able to self-protect. (i.e. I’m not telling.)
Nimrodel (Lover)– The exact nature of the Lovers' relationship is a secret. You are free to speculate.

Depending on numbers, there may be some more secret stuff...
In the narration from the very odd night in question, the narration Nerwen emphasized was accurate, we have:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
But the greatest triumph of all lay before her, for she was certain, now, that she had seen through the disguise of the Lady Galadriel.
So... Agan is going to attack the person she thinks is Galadriel, running up the stair:
Quote:
As she raced up the stair that led to her victim's flet
And is shot by Loslote (can we assume this now?) who is standing above her on the stair:
Quote:
She looked down in disbelief at the feathered shaft protruding from her furry ribcage, then up at the slender figure who stood at the top of the stairs, holding a bow and arrow.
And finally
Quote:
"Well met!" said the werewolf. "And thank you. Aganzir had outlived her usefulness- you have done us a service by disposing of her."

Nimrodel's eyes searched the surrounding foliage, but the leaves were too dense for her to be able to tell if the wolf was alone.

"Us? Are there more of you? And who are you? I charge you, tell me your name!"

"Now wouldn't you like to know?" laughed the wolf.
"Us" could refer to the wolf and Nimrodel.

The more I think about this, the more sense it makes to me.

And there is also this:
Quote:
There was, she realised, no peace for her in bringing justice to one of Amroth's murderers. Only when the last one lay dead at her hand- only when she had killed them, all of them- then, perhaps, she would know peace.
Amroth's murderers wouldn't be the wolves, it would be Aganzir, Sally and Kitanna.

And look who Lottie wants to lynch toDay.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote