View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 10:20 AM   #38
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Just a quick thought before heading off to work

No, looks to me like you stole my theory! Though, to be honest, it's not that brilliant of a theory.

One thing I thought of was whether or not the werebear can kill a wolf at Night, or vice-versa?

And then there's this mystery White Queen, who is either going to be of great use to us or, to think a bit outside the box, is completly on her own team. If you think about her opposite the Black Queen, who is on her own team, not really allied with the other Black pieces, could it not be a possibility that the White Queen is similar, and isn't necessarily allied with us White Pawns? Or perhaps the White Queen doesn't even know that's what they are, it might be something only our Mod knows about.

Anyway, just some random thoughts, I find it quite intriguing that there is a mystery role, and can't stop thinking of the possibilities. But that isn't our focus toDay, I know.

So I will be back in about 5 hours!