View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 09:15 AM   #388
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Quote:
It makes me wonder just how deeply Peter Jackson's hatred of Wargs runs. Or was it Jackson's fault? For too long have we ignored these cinematic abominations! We must investigate the issue and discover who is responsible for this unholy catastrophe.
Indeed. And I think I've found some facts that prove that it is Mr. Jackson who was in charge of the attempt to profane the Wargs. If you're a sensitive person you probably should not read the following evidence.

The design galleries of the Two Towers reveal that Ben Wootten and Warren Mahy are responsible for the looks of the Lyenas. I was abhorred to listen their comments of their sketches. Mr. Wootten talked about one image where two Lyenas are chasing an intimidated horse. "How terrified the horses would be fighting
dogs", he said! This isn't the only time he talks about Wargs as dogs.

But it's really Mr. Mahy's work we see on screen. However, he shifts the blame to Mr. Jackson telling that he wanted to have rather a dog than a wolf. He would also have liked to see features of a reptile in his Lyenas. And why is this Mr. Jackson's fault? Because by approving the sketches he made himself guilty of spreading this unbelievable heresy of Wargs.

This kind of madness seems too horrible to be derived from a human being. It must be as Nilp said. Mighty is the influence of Varsur!

Last edited by dancing spawn of ungoliant; 08-09-2005 at 09:21 AM.
dancing spawn of ungoliant is offline   Reply With Quote