View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 08:33 PM   #384
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
But first Eomer I would suggest going to the cast members of LotR and showing them this thread, as when I was listening to the cast commentary today I found that they all seem to think those film mockeries were an acceptable version of a warg! Now really if you are going to be in a film that is based on a book you could at least read it and get the history of the story and it's characters straight! It's just as bad as the assumption that the Fell Beast is in fact a Nazgul!
Quite shocking, indeed, how terribly Jackson has perverted the minds of others. So many have been misled by his apocalyptic vision. And not just crazy fangirls watching the movies, but the members of the cast themselves. In another life, Ian, Viggo, Elijah, Miranda, etc, etc, might all have been great defenders of the Warg legacy- perhaps even members of this great society. But because of Jackson's corruption, they shall never know this great beauty.

One must wonder: what evil being was it that first drew Jackson to the dark side? Although my specialty is first and second age Warg-eology, I might try and dig through the annals of more recent Warg-haters, and try to determine from whence came the New Zealander's hatred of these great beasts.