View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 05:50 PM   #34
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
For such a large village it's eerily quiet, isn't it?

Backtracking a bit since there's precious little new.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
And as Lommy said the sooner we get a wolf, the better. If the seer dreams of one at an early stage (ie before we've lynched any), she should probably consider if it's worth coming out and getting rid of the double kills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Yep, the double Night-Kill sucks for us, and getting rid of it is imperative. I'm not sure if I'd like to risk the Seer for it - as long as the Ranger is still alive, maybe it's worth it. But it's not like an open Seer reveal is the only way to catch a wolf, so we should all do our best and not rely on the Seer to risk their neck for us.
I'd agree with Pitch here. The Seer is our strongest piece, our Queen, and should not be sacrificed lightly. It's up to the Seer to decide what to do if he/she catches a wolf or already has done so, but if it were me, I'd wait with the open reveal unless I faced the gallows. The Seer must however be very careful to not leave any false trails should he/she happen to get killed. If we lose the Seer and the trail points to an innocent, we're in big trouble.

Need to sleep soon. I probably won't return until close to the DL.

Last edited by skip spence; 01-03-2011 at 05:52 PM. Reason: x-ed with Kitanna and Modgrod
skip spence is offline   Reply With Quote