View Single Post
Old 12-07-2003, 06:42 PM   #31
Dunraukion

Shield

Hey all! I'm new to this forum.. be nice.. Or i will kill you! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm Naz.. From Norway.. Or if it's middle earth that count's i would say i would fit perfectly into.. Rohan.. I am a great Horse rider! As good as they come norwegian Style.. Uhm.. What more is there to say? I am no wannabe Elf person.. I am a true human.. Really.. Legolas is cool and all but he is so weak!! In hand-to-hand combat.. without swords he would stink! but Boromir, Aragorn, Faramir, Eomer and all the other cool humans in LotR (I will not mention any because i am tired and i want to sleep. And yes i have read the books!! Twice.. Once in each language [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]) they are big strong guys and they are so much cooler! Maybe they don't live that long but hanging around the same girl for 4-5000 years will make you sick of her! Soo.. What more is there to say.. I play basketball! Which is fun.. Norway's best team.. Not lost a game in the series for like.. 5-6 years straight.. I'm 16 years old.. Uhm.. well.. Yeah..

Dunraukion