View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 10:04 AM   #334
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saucepan Man View Post
It's good for me, .... but I really really miss my cigarettes, even after 9 months, and especially when sitting at the computer and wandering the Downs.

I also assign the snow piling up outside at this very moment, the heaviest that I have seen in this country since my childhood, and quite possibly ever. But newly fallen, and in the quiet darkness of the night, it is just so damn beautiful.
Tobacco never got a hold on me but while I give up alcohol for lent each year for the sake of my liver without too many problems I like wine too much to give it up forever - the first glass tastes like heaven so ... but you must be saving so much that you could treat yourself to another indulgence?

As for the snow... well we have just got a light covering and I felt young again yesterday ...apart from the falling over is a bit more significant these days... but I know we are the least affected.. I did feel a bit sorry for my cousin who joined the Navy on Monday and has been doing PE in the snow at 6am...... toughen him up a bit

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote