View Single Post
Old 06-04-2003, 09:25 AM   #279
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: WtR: 413 miles/Floating happily across the floor in the arms of The Phantom.....
Arafangwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Arafangwen Send a message via AIM to Arafangwen
Silmaril

I would like to mention the unveliveably unmentioned and true....
Quote:
'Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.' ~William Dement
Which "belongs" to Yavanna228, I love it!(although sleepwalkers might not agree....)

A few more...
Quote:
"Read it first and tell me it's cool." -Neil Gaiman
"When your eyes deepen into sleep/ I know: in the night's womb/ The dream of music balances/ the worlds you inhabit" -M. Evasco
This is Neferchoirwens, the first part makes me laugh, the second part is just plain lovely! Bravo!
There are more...
Quote:
"Cats are like greatness: Some people are born into cat-loving families, some achieve cats, and some have cats thrust upon them." -William H. A. Carr
True, true. That one "belongs" to red. And who could forget VanimaEdhels quote of the month...
Quote:
Quote of the Month: June: "Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you got 'til it's gone? They've paved paradise and put up a parking lot." -- "Big Yellow Taxi" originally done by Joni Mitchell *ahemBethberryahem*
I admit to not having a clue as to what she was hinting to Bethberry about, but I love that song, we take so many things for granted in life....
Arafangwen is offline   Reply With Quote